Dental Implants in Houston, TX
Offering High-Quality Dental Implants in Houston, TX
At Modena Dentistry and Orthodontics, our dental professionals put years of training and experience into every treatment and procedure, including our dental implants in Houston, TX. We provide dental implants to improve the daily lives and smiles of all patients. Schedule an appointment with us at (346) 966-3362.
The Advantages Of Getting A Dental Implant
But that’s not all! Patients that have had dental implants installed to replace their missing teeth can benefit from:
- An improved smile
- Greater ability for chewing and eating your favorite foods
- A strengthened jawline
- Improved ability to talk, speak and pronounce words properly
- The feeling of confidence for a healthy, vibrant smile during social interactions.
Modena Dentistry and Orthodontics is dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care and dental implants in Houston, TX. Schedule a consultation with us today by calling (346) 966-3362.
What Is The Procedure For Getting A Dental Implant?
- A dental implant is placed in the jawbone—usually from the chin to the gumline. It is usually placed in one visit with an oral surgeon. This implant provides a base for a crown that will replace your missing tooth.
- A temporary crown is placed on the replacement tooth until healing is complete. In the meantime, your permanent crown is fabricated to match your unique needs.
- Finally, once it’s ready, your permanent crown can be put on. The crown is reshaped so it looks just like your natural teeth and will match with other teeth in the mouth.
After the recovery period is complete, you’re free to enjoy your daily activities with renewed confidence. With proper oral hygiene and care, dental implants can last for many years and even decades.
A dental implant tooth replacement is a long-term investment in your future. At Modena Dentistry and Orthodontics, we are proud of our high standards of quality, care and craftsmanship for dental implants in Houston, TX. Call us at (346) 966-3362 to schedule an appointment today.