Smile Makeover in Houston, TX
Call us today at (346) 966-3362 to learn more and schedule your initial consultation with our professional smile makeover experts and dental team.
Smile Makeovers in Houston, TX
The smile makeover is an innovative treatment that allows you to correct your smile with a complete and customized look. Our expert dental team for smile makeovers in Houston, TX will work with you to determine your specific needs and desires for your teeth.
After your assessment, we develop an individualized treatment plan that combines restorative, orthodontic and cosmetic dental procedures to help you achieve your best smile.
Have questions or concerns? Contact our friendly dental staff at (346) 966-3362 to learn more about our smile makeovers.
What Goes Into A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover requires the expertise and time of our cosmetic dentists in Houston, who assess your teeth and gums and current smile while considering your goals and desires. They take into account:
- The current state of your teeth. This includes their proportions, texture and length, and any tooth-colored restorations
- Your personal oral health history. This can include prior dental work, restorations, injuries or trauma, and required regular professional cleanings and treatments
- Your present state of oral health. The condition of your gums and teeth is important to maximize success. Patients with healthy teeth and gums require less involved treatment than individuals with oral diseases or tooth decay.
- Your facial features, hair color and style, makeup, skin tone, lips and smile line. This allows us to select colors, shades and textures that enhance your features.
- Your preferences. We ask a lot of questions so we can create a smile you will be thrilled with!
We then create a customized treatment plan for your smile makeover in Houston based on the information collected during your initial consultation.
The Procedures We Use In A Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening. Used to correct stains and discoloration on your teeth to help brighten them and lighten their shade. The procedure is simple, quick and inexpensive.
- Orthodontics. This means straightening, aligning and tightening of your teeth and jaw with an orthodontist. The goal of orthodontics is to help you improve your appearance and function by correcting malocclusions or misalignments.
- Dental Veneers. These are thin and clear artificial tooth-colored restorations used to hide stains or discoloration. The veneer uses a type of composite bonding to secure it firmly to your existing teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns are tooth-colored or porcelain restorations that can be used along with veneers to create a more attractive and natural smile.
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are replacements for missing or damaged teeth. The implants are anchored into your jawbone to provide a foundation for permanent replacement teeth.
Ready to get started? Call Modena Dentistry and Orthodontics today at (346) 966-3362 to schedule an initial consultation. Our smile makeover experts in Houston are here to help!